New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 03/29/10
11:30 AM

For sale
Super Clean, All original and unmolested
5.9 Cumins Diesel
1991 Dodge D250 LE. Regular cab. With matching camper shell

This remarkably clean truck is equipped with the following:
Power Steeering, Brakes, Auto, A/C, Tilt, Cruise.
The engine is really quite powerful and smooth running.
The transmission shifts out just fine and runs as it should.
Interior is really clean and looks original. No rips tears or bad stains in red the cloth interior. It has the bench seat
The power windows both work just fine, the passanger side is a bit slow.

I've had all the fluids changed except the brake fluid, transmission tuneod up, filters, belts and hoses replaced. It's ready to go except there is a minor wiring problem that I've  not had time to fool with. The mechanic who worked on it thinks it's a bad alternator. I think it's the original battery cables need to go away.

The truck is a life long north central Arkansas 2 owner (till now) rig. No rust issues evident. If there is any it's minor at best. There are a couple smallish dents on either side of the bed from where a Tornado threw some sticks around. It does not look like it's been worked hard or used on the farm. (interior's to clean for that) The front end is stable and does not pull or wonder.

If your looking for an easy restoration project this one is not much of a challenge! Interior and body look great! Paint is better than fair and pretty looks good over all.

I'm selling it because I found a 97 Dodge Dually Extended Cab that is more comfortable on My large frame and bad back.

I'm in the North Central Arkansas area. In Batesville, Arkansas.

Give Chuck a call at 901 691 7303 Grin  

irishbeatnick irishbeatnick
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 01/09
Posted: 04/14/10
07:33 AM

is it automatic or manual? How many miles are on it? Do you have photos of it?